To calculate your GPA, please complete the following:
- To calculate your Term GPA, list all courses completed during a specific term.
- To calculate your Cumulative GPA, list all of the courses completed at TCCC.
- You may also enter grades you expect to earn to determine how your GPA may change at the end of a term.
- Developmental courses should not be considered when calculating GPA.
- If you have repeated a course, only the best grade earned will count toward your GPA.
Each course is assigned quality points based on your grade and the number of credits earned. Quality points are added and then the total is divided by the total number of credits earned. The result is your GPA.
Grade points are assigned according to the following system:
Grade A = 4 points
- Grade B = 3 points
- Grade C = 2 points
- Grade D = 1 point
- Grade F = 0 points
- I, NA, S, TR, W, WP, WF, X, and Y grades do not affect GPA
Note: If you make changes to your grades after calculating your GPA, be sure to click the "Calculate" button again to re-calculate your GPA.
Disclaimer: The results are based solely on the data you supply and are not saved or connected to your academic record.