You are invited to participate in our Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology and Therapeutic Massage student clinic. All services are provided in the Spa Therapies area of the Crisp Building. Sufficient parking is available.
To make an appointment for Cosmetology & Nail Technology Services or Esthetics Services:
- Please call 828-835-4282. Your call will be handled by a Cosmetology student. If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message, including your name, phone number and details of the date, time and type of service that you would like to reserve. You will receive a return call confirming your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out necessary paperwork. Cash payments only; no bills larger than a $20 please.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel an appointment, please call 828-835-4282 and leave a message. Calls will be checked periodically and returned with an acknowledgment of cancellation.
*SECTION .0400 INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES AND PRACTICES 21 NCAC 14H .0401 LICENSEES AND STUDENTS
(e) A licensee or student shall not:
(2) treat any medical condition unless referred by a physician;
(4) perform services on a client if the licensee has reason to believe the client has any of the following: (A) fungus, lice, or nits; (B) an inflamed, infected, broken, raised, or swollen skin or nail tissue in the area to be worked on; or (C) an open wound or sore in the area to be worked on.