Changing Majors

If you would like to change your major please complete a change of major form and bring it by the Harper Help Desk or the front desk of the Shope building on the Graham County Campus. Change of major forms can be picked up at the Harper Help Desk or at the Graham County Center front desk located in the Shope Building.

If you receive financial aid and you are changing your major or adding a secondary, you must consult with the Financial Aid Office regarding how this may affect your financial aid eligibility.