The Registrar's Office keeps the academic records for all curriculum students and is responsible for monitoring student progression and completion of the various academic programs of the College.
For questions, please contact Holly Hyde.
Return the completed form to your advisor. Please contact your advisor if you are unsure which form is needed.
Click here for a fillable Registration Work Sheet
The Registration Worksheet is used during Early and Regular registration time frames or for your initial semester registration.
- Please use the link above to download the Registration Worksheet. Once downloaded, please complete the form and email it to the Advising and Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have entered registration information through the WebAdvisor “Register for Sections” link, this form is NOT needed.
Click here for a fillable Drop / Add Work Sheet
The Drop/Add Form is used to Drop or Add a course during the Drop/Add period for students who are already registered for the semester.
Click here for a fillable Withdrawal Form
The Withdrawal Form is used to withdraw from a course after the last day to Drop/Add.
To officially withdraw, a student must complete the following steps:
- Complete this form and contact his/her instructor(s).
- Obtain ALL required signatures.
- Return the completed form to Registrar@tricountycc.edu from your TCCC student email**. **Please Note: Any emails MUST be sent from your STUDENT TCCC account and should include your name and the letters “FYEO” in the subject line. (Example: John Smith FYEO)